Buggy Bunker is a strategic survival game in which you manage a bunker in a post-apocalyptic world. It is your task to balance the varies types of room so that your family survives for as long as possible.
The webplayer loads in the wrong aspect ratio, download the game for the intented experience.
How to play
- Make sure none of the resources (three bars) gets to zero
- Move the camera with the Right Mouse Button or WASD
- Select a room type in the bottom left
- Change room size with Ctrl (persistent)
- Place with the Left Mouse Button (cancel with Esc)
- Rebind keys by scrolling down on the Main Menu
The theme of the jam was "Intentional Bugs". You need to place buggy rooms to earn money, so that you can place the resource rooms. However, the buggy rooms can glitch some of your resources away every once a while. It is up to you to balance how many buggy rooms and how many resource rooms you have.
The music in the game was made by Marching Dream.
Total development time: 23 hours [jam] + 23 hours [post-jam]
- Patchnotes v1.1 [post-jam]Jan 26, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.