Very cool mechanics.
Comic Combat is a puzzle game in which you draw lines (in a comic book) to influence the environment. You play as a combat medic, who needs to get to the field hospital in each level. How you do that, is up to you.
How to play
- Move with WASD
- Draw lines with the left mouse button
- Avoid drawing perfectly straight lines
- Erase lines with the right mouse button
- Change the line type with the scroll wheel or 1, 2, 3
- Keys can be rebound in the Controls menu
The inspiration for this game was Chicken Hike. In turn, they were likely inspired by Line Rider. Comic Combat differentiates itself from these games by making the lines physics based. However, during development I discovered that Crayon Physics Deluxe also does this.
The battlefield ambience was made by TKhelkar.
Total development time: 28 hours
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.