Patchnotes v1.3 [post-jam]
The following changes have been made for the 1.3 update (Two updates in one day? #dedicated) :
- I realised that some players didn't understand that they needed to collect the coins in the right order in level 3 (button), because of the fall damage when falling of the platform above the button.
- Redesigned the first level to better show the losing of coins when falling and the gaining by collecting coins. Renamed it to Losing and Gaining.
- Moved the platform in the second level further to the left, so that the player can't jump straight to the chest from the platform. To once again, show the losing of coins when falling down.
- Significantly decreased the amounts of coins in the level End. This level was too easy, because of the decrease in requirements of coins needed for interactions (decreased in update 1.1).
- Changed the sound for the inflation object (%), since it was the same as toggling the button.
- Added sound for touching acid bubble
- Added sound for falling into liquids
- Added an extra coin to the Leap of Faith level, so that the player jumps into the pool (instead of slowly sick in).
- After finishing all levels, a random level will now be picked when you start again (excluding tutorial levels).
Coin Puzzles (64-bits) v1.3.zip [post-jam] 20 MB
May 04, 2019
Coin Puzzles (Mac) v1.3.zip [post-jam] 37 MB
May 04, 2019
Get Coin Puzzles
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.